Re: Particle LET, Part II

From: Stefan Roesler (sroesler@mail.cern.ch)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 20:24:46 CET

    Joel,

    Without seeing the input I cannot give advice nor try myself different
    settings (both for physics and scoring)

    Could you please post all replies to the fluka-discuss list. Otherwise, it
    is difficult and inefficient to keep track of replies. In addition,
    answers might also be of interest to other users.

    thanks,
    Stefan

    --