Re: USRBIN, binary output files, summation

From: Stefan Roesler (sroesler@mail.cern.ch)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2007 - 16:17:37 CET

    Hi Markus,

    one addition to my previous reply: strictly speaking, the result of usbsuw
    is the weighted average, i.e. weigthed with the number of beam particles
    run. Thus, you can only recover the sum (result of usbsuw x number of
    batches) if each batch represents the same number of beam particles.

    Regards
    Stefan

    --
    Stefan Roesler