[fluka-discuss]: source.f generated spectra deviates

From: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 09:31:23 +0000

Hello,

I want to implement a virtual accelerator concept which is a virtual source from which photon beams are emitted with photon fluence spectral distribution as that of a real accelerator. However, the spectra provided by source.f when scored with USRTRACK strangely deviates from the sample, see attached pictures. When I was doing the same with lesser energies up to 100 kev, no deviations were noticed. Could someone give any insights what is my error ?

Regards
Alex