Fluence-to-Effective Dose/Ambient Dose Equivalent Calculations

From: Devine, Robert T (devine_r@lanl.gov)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 21:00:49 CET

    I am a beginner user of FLUKA and have applications in radiation
    safety near accelerators. I wish to use simple models using ICRU
    Tissue Equivalent material and calculate the distribution of dose in
    a phantom at a given point and the corresponding energy deposited vs
    LET distribution at that point. I would like to know if there is a
    built in scoring that would do this. I have examined USRYIELD but it
    does not refer to the energy deposited. Rather than try to invent a
    user routine I would request that persons on the discussion might
    give me some assistance. If someone has user routine that might serve
    my purpose could you communicate via this list?

    Thank you.

    Robert Devine
    Guest Scientist
    ESH-4, MS J573