Re: [fluka-discuss]: Energy deposition

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 09:58:08 +0000

Hi,

Flair > Plot graphs are performed with “gnuplot”.

Below the boxes for axe ranges, etc, there is a large box where you can set custom gnuplot instructions, such as ranges, formats, etc.

Check this link to learn about how to customize the format for the axis:

http://www.gnuplot.info/docs_4.2/gnuplot.html#x1-18600043.21.2

It is usually necessary to add a ‘replete’ command after all the other instructions.

Hope this helps,

-M