Re: Fwd: [fluka-discuss]: Some templates about the usimbs.f

From: 梅志远 <meizhiyuan_at_hust.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 20:59:57 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Mario,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Now I have finished one usimbs.f file for my issues as the lecture instructs.

The usimbs.f can be compiled successfully but I cannot run the inp with the usimbs.f correctly. There is no result after running.

The inp file can be handled successfully without the usimbs.f file and biasing cards.

I wonder if there are some mistakes in the usimbs.f file.

Could you help me take a look at it?

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Zhiyuan