RE: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA for docker: error installation in win10 pro

From: Xavier Queralt Compte - UKRI STFC <xavier.queralt-compte_at_stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 09:16:32 +0000

Dear Andrea and Dávid,

Just to let you know that, finally, I have managed to install F4D in my Surface (not yet in my laptop).

I downloaded again the latest Docker-install and F4D zip-file, and changing the firewall permission for Docker, Xming and Xlaunch, it works! (running as an admin)

Knowing this, I will face the laptop installation later.

Many thanks for your help and support, it looks great, congratulations!

Kind regards,

Xavier