Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to get the OPT-PROP absorption and diffusion coefficient

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 17:16:42 +0200

Hi Thomas,
     I think I can help you for the BGO absorption coefficient.
You can find some data in the following papers:

1) Growth and holographic characterization of nonstoichiometric
    sillenite-type crystals
    H. Vogt, K. Buse, H. Hesse, E. Krätzig, and R. R. Garcı́a
    https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1400095
    (see Fig. 3)

2) Optical properties of single crystal Bi4Ge3O12 from the infrared
    to ultraviolet
    Hamna F. Haneef, and Nikolas J. Podraza
    https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4898762
    (again Fig. 3)

Regarding the diffusion coefficient, unfortunately I have no info,
but I am looking...

Hope this helps.
Best,
Andrea

Il 04/10/2018 13:20, Thomas Grandsaert ha scritto:

> Thank you Mario.
>
> In that case, let me ask directly: does any Fluka user have Diffusion
> and Absorption coefficients for BGO available?
>
> Cheers,

Dr. Andrea Fontana                    tel: +39 0382 987991
Istituto Nazionale                    fax: +39 0382 423241
di Fisica Nucleare
Sezione di Pavia                      e-mail: andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it
Via Bassi 6                           web   : www.pv.infn.it/~fontana
27100 PAVIA, Italy