[fluka-discuss]: Problems about ion transportation!

From: YANG Tao <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 12:26:26 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi,everyone!

Recently, I simulate a GEM type neutron detector which has a converter layer of natB4C(natural B), and I want to score the fluence/current of the (B,n) products(αand Li+) to the next layer, unfortunately, I always get a ZERO results(seen in the attachments).The abundance of B-10 in natural B element is about 19.8%, so why I can't get a positive value of the nuclear reaction? I look forward your help, and any help is appreciated!

Best Regards!

Yang