Re: problem in running for more than 1000 histories

From: Sebastien WURTH (wurth@ipno.in2p3.fr)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 16:23:19 CET

    Hello,

    The probable reason of the crash is that your beam begins at a boundary
    between the vaccum and the nitrogen.
    Then another issue which does not cause the crash, I wonder if it is
    that you want: your beam is directed along z axis (default setting is
    fuka) but your cylinders are directed along x axis, there may be no
    interactions.

    Hope it helps.

    Sebastien.