[fluka-discuss]: setting the MGNfield in my input file

From: <mrakbari2015_at_ast.ui.ac.ir>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 18:12:12 +0330

Dear FLUKA Experts,

My goal is to calculate the displacement of the depth of the Bragg for
carbon ion along the central and perpendicular axis under the
influence of a uniform magnetic field. Setting up the MAGfield card is
one of the important challenge for identifying the card. My question
is that, is the value of these parameters set correctly in the input
file which has been attached? And what are the parameteres that should
be consider to adjust these parameters in each problem?
Best Regards,
Mahmoudreza