[fluka-discuss]: density of an nuclear in material

From: 张俊昱 <2016222020053_at_stu.scu.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 15:36:01 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear FLUKA experts:

I am now trying to fetch material information of a region in my subroutine 'fluscw.f', I include the (FLKMAT) common file, and use MEDFLK() function to get the material index.

Now my problem is: if the material is water, then how should I get the oxygen nuclear density in the region; what if the material is PMMA, then how can I get the carbon and oxygen nuclear density respectively?

Further more, if my checking happened in a voxel geometry mapped from a CT set, then in each voxel (with different and a lot of kinds of material component) how can I get the density of a certain nuclear?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Junyu