Re: [fluka-discuss]: density of an nuclear in material

From: <vbucciero_at_elvia-ingenierie.fr>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 05:43:19 +0000

Bonjour,

Veuillez trouver ci-joint le document.

Cordialement

From: 2016222020053_at_stu.scu.edu.cn
Sent: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 07:36:01 +0000
To: fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org
Subject: [fluka-discuss]: density of an nuclear in material

Dear FLUKA experts:
I am now trying to fetch material information of a region in my subroutine 'fluscw.f', I include the (FLKMAT) common file, and use MEDFLK() function to get the material index.
Now my problem is: if the material is water, then how should I get the oxygen nuclear density in the region; what if the material is PMMA, then how can I get the carbon and oxygen nuclear density respectively?
Further more, if my checking happened in a voxel geometry mapped from a CT set, then in each voxel (with different and a lot of kinds of material component) how can I get the density of a certain nuclear?
Thanks in advance.

Best,Junyu