[fluka-discuss]: source.f with RESNUCLEI_IRREPROFIL cards

From: Julien Bonvalet <julien.bonvalet_at_u-bordeaux.fr>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 09:45:53 +0100 (CET)

Hi dear FLUKA users

I am a new FLUKA user. In my pHD project, I have to model a proton beam from a space phase file.dat (created by a PIC code). I worked a lot on the source.f that I found on the e-archive. It works very well for cards like Dose,energy calculations. But when I add Resnuclei card to model target activation, TIMEOUT appears. I don't understand. Can we use a source.f added with IRREPROFIL/RESNUCLEI and DCYTIMES? When I try to add those cards, I change my source.f activating "radionucleides" but It might be a problem... I can't see the problem.

Thanks a lot

Julien

CELIA in FRANCE