[fluka-discuss]: FLAIR Waiting to attach issues

From: Andrew Hastings <ahasti4_at_lsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 20:56:06 +0000

FLUKA Team,

I believe I've successfully edited my MAGFLD.f file, which will be attached in case it's causing the issue. My last real hurdle in completing my research is to actually have my Input compile and run. FLAIR keeps telling me it's waiting to attach, and then eventually says Finished, but the expected output files don't appear for post-processing.

I'm attaching my input file and the output file in addition to MAGFLD.f and the other 2 documents generated by my failed FLAIR run under default settings.

If I need to swap the USERBDX for a different scoring card, or manually queue the run cycle in the FLUKA module, please let me know!

Kindest Regards,

[1465572792562_image003.png]
Andrew D. Hastings
Medical Physics and Health Physics Graduate Student (MS)
College of Engineering SI Coordinator
Louisiana State University
(225)333-8435|ahasti4_at_lsu.edu<mailto:ahasti4_at_lsu.edu>