"old" heavy ion error

From: Leif Stawnyczy (leif.stawnyczy@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 18:27:40 CET

    Dear fluka users,

    I'm trying to run a simulation and the only output i get (besides the
    typical .log, .out files) is a .err file that contains the following
    error:

     Abort called from FLUKAM reason UNKNOWN PROJECTILE OR "OLD" HEAVY ION OPTION (
    NO LONGER SUPPORTED) Run stopped!
     STOP UNKNOWN PROJECTILE OR "OLD" HEAVY ION OPTION (NO LONGER SUPPORTED)

    Unfortunately, i have no idea what this means. I checked my fluka
    card line by line, and it seems there's nothing wrong with it. I
    might have missed something, but i doubt it. Can anybody tell me
    what's wrong here? I do'nt even know where to look to try and correct
    this error.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Regards;

    leif