[fluka-discuss]: RE: build up/voxel size factor evaluation

From: Matteo Magistris <Matteo.Magistris_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 16:28:35 +0000

Dear Alexander,

Apologies for my late reply, which is indeed due to the winter vacation period.

The build-up factor is automatically taken into account by FLUKA, along with the voxel size. Indeed, when you score dose/energy with usrbin, the normalization is done automatically and you do not need to correct it on the basis of the voxel size.
Regarding other factors, there is nothing that comes to my mind with the exception of the calibration curve of the CT.

Please let me know if you have any more specific question,
Yours,
Matteo