[fluka-discuss]: dose equivalent during the irradiation

From: HASAN TOLGA ADA <hasan.tolga.ada_at_gazi.edu.tr>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 15:04:45 +0300 (FET)

Dear FLUKA users,

I try to irradiate a target with electron and I want to trace during and after irradiation. I got 2 questions for you.

The first one I want to see gamma scoring but I could not define then with USRBIN card. Can you explain how can I make it?

And the second one I want to see dose eq and particles in a target when irradiation goes on. I can already see their values after irradiation including residual nuclei with the help of DCYSCORE card. Is there any way to trace them when irradiation goes on??

Best regards.

Tolga Ada

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this mail.<br>