[fluka-discuss]: How to set and use parameters ...

From: babintsev <babintsev_at_ihep.ru>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:10:01 +0300

  Hi,

  according to description I tried to use expression:

       #define ZZ 10.0

...   then for BODY RCC card I use :

!_at_what.5=-ZZ

  Geometry works normal - I can see all objects

  but when I run job - I got the following output :

   ----------------

  **** your own risk: you have been warned ****
  !_at_what.5=-ZZ

  Abort called from CKEXPR reason OLD EXPRESSION FORMAT NO LONGER
SUPPORTED Run stopped!
  STOP OLD EXPRESSION FORMAT NO LONGER SUPPORTED

   Does it mean that there is no any parametrization of geometry ?

  my inp-file below

  thank you

  Vladimir