Re: procedure SETITB.F

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2008 - 17:21:34 CET

    That problem occurs while FLUKA is checking materials and compounds.
    In practice from that error I get the feeling that there should be a
    mistake like a region in which no material has been assigned, or a similar
    case.

    In order to have a precise understanding of what is happening you should
    send your input file (and all other additional files needed to
    reproduce your run)

            Giuseppe Battistoni