[fluka-discuss]: Problems with running FLUKA on Virtual Box and Flupix

From: Adam Dabkowski <DabkowskiA_at_cardiff.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 11:10:57 +0000

Dear Fluka Experts,

I was running for year my simple experiments simulations with irradiation of stacked foils in cyclotron targets.
However, since more than a year I receive strange errors and time out messages. I use Virtual Box and Flupix.
Could you please verify my inp file but I think there are no errors as it was running well before.

Kind Regards

--
    Adam Dabkowski MSc
Cyclotron Engineer
Wales Positron Emission Tomography Imaging Centre (PETIC)
Cardiff University School of Medicine
College of Biomedical and Life Science
Heath Park
Cardiff
CF14 4XN
Tel: +44 02920 745787 / 07511 196842
Email: dabkowskia_at_cardiff.ac.uk<mailto:dabkowskia_at_cardiff.ac.uk>
Peiriannydd Cyclotron
Canolfan Delweddu Tomograffeg Gollwng Positronau Cymru
Ysgol Meddygaeth Prifysgol Caerdydd Coleg y Gwyddorau Biofeddygol a Bywyd
Parc y Mynydd Bychan
Caerdydd
CF14 4XN
Tel: +44 02920 745787 / 07511 196842
E-bost: dabkowskia_at_caerdydd.ac.uk<mailto:dabkowskia_at_caerdydd.ac.uk>