[fluka-discuss]: USERDUMP not generating output

From: Andrew Hastings <ahasti4_at_lsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 18:38:15 +0000

Fluka Group,

I've been having some strange hit & miss results while using USERDUMP. Sometimes the file will work and allow me to view particle tracks overlayed on the geoviewer, and other times nothing will show up. I am only changing the magnitude of the magnetic field between different runs, so I have no idea why the USERDUMP output file would suddenly stop working when it worked originally.

Additionally, when I attempt to generate USERDUMP and USRBIN outputs there is another issue. The geoviewer add layers feature has me choose which file to use, but none of the generated files are of the correct type according to FLAIR. I have to change from .bin or .dump type files to *ALL* and then find the correct file. Only USERDUMP has worked at all for me so far.

Kindest Regards,

[1465572792562_image003.png]
Andrew D. Hastings
Medical Physics and Health Physics Graduate Student (MS)
Louisiana State University
(225)333-8435|ahasti4_at_lsu.edu<mailto:ahasti4_at_lsu.edu>