[fluka-discuss]: Problems while running the input file

From: 魏朔阳 <weisy18_at_mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 17:54:11 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am trying to simulate the energy deposited in a diamond detector. I used a custom source.f to express a X-Y plane photon source with a histogram spectrum. During compiling the source.f, the code works well, however, when I tried to run FLUKA simulation, it showed me this nohup.out file:

ERROR: /mcprogram/fluka/libflukahp.a is newer than /home/mcwsy/doseratemonitor/SG/20181205011/wsy. Please relink

Please help me on this. The relevant file is attached.

Best regards.

Shuoyang Wei
Department of Engineering Physics, Tsinghua University
Tel: (+86)13121985856
Mail: weisythu_at_qq.com
       weisy18_at_mails.tsinghua.edu.cn