Re: How to creat the contour plot using FLAIR?

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2008 - 15:46:29 CET

    I forward to you the suggestion of V.Vlachoudis (FLAIR's author):

    you should supply in the Gnuplot commands the following lines:

    set data style lines
    set dgrid3d
    set contour
    set nosurface
    set view 0,0
    splot 'plot01.dat' us 2:1:3

    where 'plot01.dat' is the name of the File, since you have selected for
    the plot appending the .dat

    The best would be to consult the web for examples on how to further
    customize the plot.

    Unfortunately he has no easy solution to superimpose the geometry
    on a contour plot.

            G.Battistoni
            for the FLUKA team