Re: [fluka-discuss]: Simulation on detector response to cosmic rays

From: Francesc Salvat-Pujol <francesc.salvat.pujol_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:12:51 +0100

Dear Chuanlei,

I have limited experience with cosmic rays, but it sounds like all you
are missing is to add a geometry region with NaI as material, and to add
scoring cards as needed.

You may want to take a look at the following slides and exercises on
geometry and scoring:

https://indico.cern.ch/event/694979/timetable/#20180529
(click on the paper clip icons to see corresponding PDFs, input files,
etc.)

With kind regards,

Cesc

--