Re: [fluka-discuss]: About the time revolution of the neutron fluence on the surface

From: George Kharashvili <georgek_at_jlab.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 11:09:46 +0000

Dear Qi,

This forum has several threads discussing this topic. You should probably do your own searches, but I would recommend the following as some examples:

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/1026.html

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/7346.html

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/13099.html

Regards,