[fluka-discuss]: Particle information in MGDRAW

From: prieto pena juan <juan.prieto_at_rai.usc.es>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:38:02 +0000

Dear FLUKA users,

As in the recent message to the list from Julien Bonvalet [
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/13779.html ]
I am also writing a routine to track some particle information that
particles entering my detector. I am interested in particle type, total
energy, position, direction cosines, energy deposition and track length
of all particles going into my thin silicon detector. I am using both
RULL and MTRACK/DTRACK to write energy deposition but I found some
problems regarding nuclear fragments.

As you can see in my output file (Track_c001_fort.41) from the mgdraw
routine (track_V2_5.f) in some particles the information regarding track
length and energy deposition is missing. With the recent responses to
the thread I linked before I think there is something missing in the
USDRAW part of my routine but I can not find any information regarding
energy deposition for nuclear fragments, recoils and all the particles
that are showing no energy deposition in my output.

You will also find my input code attached.

Thanks,

--
Juan Prieto-Pena
Predoctoral researcher, Department of Particle Physics