[fluka-discuss]: mgdraw event by event

From: Julien Bonvalet <julien.bonvalet_at_u-bordeaux.fr>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 15:15:01 +0100 (CET)

Dear Fluka users,

I want to simulate the Bragg peak of protons (100MeV) in water.
But (in order to train), I want to foolow the complete history of the protons (what do they become? Where and how energy is lost?...)
For that, I tried to use a user routine mgdraw with USDRAW and ENDRAW.
The output file is amazing (post treatment Pr_eau_info.csv) : when I find a stopping particle, the deposited energy is zero...
Moreover, I would like to see the ionization /excitation effects but is it considered like an event in ENDRAW?

Somebody could help me please?

Thanks

Julien BONVALET
PhD CELIA (FRANCE)