BF3 detector response function

From: Ali Koosha (koosha.ali@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 06:30:38 CET

    Dear experts

    I am going to evaluate the response function of a BF3
    detector. I currently use "DETECT", "EVENTDAT", and "EVENTBIN"
    cards but can not construct a real response. I think that Fluka
    fails to transport "alpha" and "Lithium" particles and thus I can not see
    the
    "wall effect". Do you think this is true?

    --
    Ali Koosha