[fluka-discuss]: single scattering computation time

From: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 16:28:36 +0000

Hello, dear experts!

Currently I'm investigating the possibility of FLUKA to model the dose inhomogeneities in the aggregated polymer structures where the micron-sized aggregations have a slightly different densities. However, when I turn on global single scattering with MULSPOPT, the computational time for the same number of primary events almost does not increase! Unfortunately I can't see where is an error, as the results (energy deposition) are the same. If anyone could advise, please do so - thank you very much. The input file attached. Could it be because of micro size Region of interest ?

Alexander