DETECT, recovering the output

From: Hirn Attila (hirn@aeki.kfki.hu)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 13:41:12 CET

    Dear FLUKA Authors and Users,

    Although I have read the notes on recovering the output from DETECT (on
    p.92 in the Fluka Manual) and I followed (tried to follow) the
    instructions written there, I did not manage to make it. I am not too
    experienced in programming in FORTRAN at all.
    I would appreciate if someone could help me in recovering the output (by
    giving more information or a source file that works).

    Best regards,
    Attila Hirn

    Attila Hirn
    Hungarian Academy of Sciences KFKI Atomic Energy Research Institute
    Space Dosimetry Research Group
    Letters: P.O.B. 49, H-1525, Budapest, Hungary
    Phone: (36 1) 3922222 / 3412
    Fax: (36 1) 3959293
    E-mail: hirn@sunserv.kfki.hu