Re: DETECT, recovering the output

From: Sebastien WURTH (wurth@ipno.in2p3.fr)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2008 - 13:14:59 CET

    Hello Attila,

    I'm not very skilled in Fortran programming too, but I managed to
    produce something which works, using parts of "usbrea.f" routine by the
    Fluka authors.
    The routine attached gives the output of *_fort.17 files but does not
    compute standard deviation over several cycles, you must apply it for
    each cycle and do the statistics after. I did not find the time to
    upgrade this little routine in order to manage the statistical part.
    You just have to compile it with the fff script, run it and feed it with
    your DETECT output.

    Hope it helps.
    Sebastien.