Re: [fluka-discuss]: Cs-137 Specific gamma ray constant

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 15:56:21 +0200

Dear Jyoti

could you please be more specific of what you obtain and what you expect,
just to check also possible normalization mistakes?

I don't see anything wrong in the input at a first glance, beside a remark
that EMFCUT cards should always be defined in pairs, one for transport and
one for production cutoff, setting both at the same cutoffs

Cheers
Stefan

Stefan Roesler
CERN, HSE-RP