[fluka-discuss]: Direction cosines of beam

From: Jyoti <jyoti.grg_at_britatom.gov.in>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 10:49:39 +0530

Dear FLUKA Experts,

In USRBDX, angular distributions must be intended as distributions in cos (theta), where theta is the angle between the particle trajectory and the normal to the boundary at the point of crossing.
Now, my intention is to transport photons according to the angular distribution obtained using USRBDX.

How can I define the direction cosines of the beam in terms of the angle obtained from USRBDX?

With Regards,
Jyoti Garg