Re: Geometry Plot

From: Francesco Cerutti (Francesco.Cerutti@cern.ch)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 18:43:10 CET

    > Just a small remark, do not name a region like a material
    > (Aluminium), in the input file attached I changed it.

    a couple of additional remarks:

    - the maximum length for body and region names is 8 characters. Any
    further character is cut: looking at Interpreted body/region echo
    in the output file, you can see what is retained. Flair helps you
    pointing out as invalid - too long - your Aluminium/aluminium names
    (indeed not matching the material name ALUMINUM).
    Consider that names are case sensitive.

    - do not inject primaries just on a boundary (like the origin in your
    case, selected in the BEAMPOS card)

    Cheers

    Francesco

    Francesco Cerutti