Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problem with URBIN

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 08:52:22 +0200

Hi Alessandro,

it's hard to understand what you are talking about, since you mention
installation, USRBIN, geometry plotting (which could yield nothing due to
the absence of region boundaries in your selected projection), Flair and
empty vacuum (which could make perfectly sense if you score ENERGY) at the
same time. Please attach the relevant input and explain in more detail
what is the problem.

Best regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti