Re: [fluka-discuss]: Eventbin data processing on flair

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 18:48:50 +0200

Hi Alessandro,

EVENTBIN is meant for an event-by-event scoring, not to get averaged
quantities, so no built-in post-processing utility applies. If this is
what you actually need (as an alternative to USRBIN), I suggest you ask
for formatted output (in the respective card parameter), in order to be
able to directly read the resulting file and setup your own analysis.

Best regards
Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI