spallation neutron yield of 100 MeV-Hg reaction

From: df_masithoh (df_masithoh@uns.ac.id)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 11:05:32 CET

    dear FLUKA users

    I have simulated spallation reaction of thick Hg target with various proton
    energi in range 100 MeV - 1000 MeV. Some of them (100 MeV - 300 MeV)are
    attached.
    I want to know about the neutron yield.
    I read at "Accelerator Driven System Design FLUKA Exercise, ICTP Lecture" by
    Herrera Martinez and Yacine Kadi that it can be extracted from
    file_name00x.out
    But what i get from the file is :
    neutron yield for 100 MeV proton is 1.1xx E+01, 1.2xxE+01 for 200 MeV. (Too
    much higher isn't it?)
    And I get 2.9xx E+01 for 1000 MeV proton. (i think it's approach Herrera&Kadi
    result in their paper).
    Can you tell me what i did wrong?
    Any respons will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you