Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA installation problem

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 11:59:38 +0000

Dear Alessandro,

without the full error message is hard to tell, but it seems, that the FLUFOR variable is not set correctly. Use the 'export FLUFOR=gfortran' command to set if for gfortran.
Before running 'make', run 'make clean' to remove any remaining files from the failed compilation.

Dávid Horváth

Junior Researcher
Radiation Protection
ELI Beamlines