[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA installation problem

From: Alessandro <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 13:04:22 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am trying to install the new version of FLUKA. I need the linux
version at 64 bit for gfortran8. I follow all the passage but then I
have this error: 'gfortran: error: actdline.o: No such file or
directory'. I read that is needed gfortran8.3 but I tried to update my
gfortran8.2 but the system told me that it is already the newest version.

How can I solve this problem? There are other comands to use?

This is already the fourt time that I install FLUKA but it is the first
one that I encounter this kind of error.

Best regards, Alessandro Calamida.