K+- to e+- nu decay and biasing

From: Biagio Di Micco (dimicco@fis.uniroma3.it)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2008 - 20:05:03 CET

    Dear all,

    I'd like to know if this decay is implemented in the fluka simulation.
    (Is there a list of simulated particle decays?).
    If the answer is yes, how can I bias this decay such that it happens in
    100% of cases?
    if it is not, how can I add this decay to the simulation (is it possible
    by means of user routines?).

    (For adding I mean without simulating it in the source.f routine, I need to
    simulate the decay in flight and I'd like that FLUKA tracks the KAONS (energy loss
    and magnetic field bending) before the decay happens.

    Thanks a lot

             Biagio