Messages in .err file

From: Burge, F (Frances) <frances.burge@diamond.ac.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 26 2008 - 11:34:17 CET

Hello fluka users,

  I have a few unfamiliar messages appearing in my .err files - they
don't stop the run from completing, so I would like to know whether they
are just of the 'debugging and information' type referred to in the
manual. (The run is for an incident 3 GeV electron beam on a target, and
uses the PHOTONUC card to activate photoneutron interactions).=20

The messages are:

*** Kaon: P_min > 1.5 GeV/c: 15 1.62058749
This appears several times near the start of the err file.=20

*** Peanut:Ptres,Ibres,Icres 0. 16 7
This appears many times throughout the file.

*** Eveneu: no downsc. group selected, cusngl, rsngl, igpr ***
0.999999881
This only appears once.

Thanks for any advice,

Frances

Frances Burge
Health Physicist
01235 778269
Diamond Light Source Ltd.
Harwell Science and Innovation Campus
Didcot
Oxfordshire
OX11 0DE
<DIV><FONT size=3D"1" color=3D"gray">This e-mail and any attachments may =
contain confidential, copyright and or privileged material, and are for t=
he use of the intended addressee only. If you are not the intended addres=
see or an authorised recipient of the addressee please notify us of recei=
pt by returning the e-mail and do not use, copy, retain, distribute or di=
sclose the information in or attached to the e-mail.
Any opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the individual and=
 not necessarily of Diamond Light Source Ltd.=20
Diamond Light Source Ltd. cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any attach=
ments are free from viruses and we cannot accept liability for any damage=
 which you may sustain as a result of software viruses which may be trans=
mitted in or with the message.
Diamond Light Source Limited (company no. 4375679). Registered in England=
 and Wales with its registered office at Diamond House, Harwell Science a=
nd Innovation Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0DE, United Kingdom
</FONT></DIV>=20