RE: Messages in .err file

From: <owner-fluka-discuss@mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2008 - 16:10:02 CET

 Hi Frances,

 thank you for your question showing that you are carefully inspecting
 your output file, something important and crucial to verify calculation
 results, thus often mentioned on the list!

 The mentioned messages can be ignored if not being too numerous, e.g.,
 occurring during each event, etc... They are 'normal' alerts left also
 in the release version code in order to verify certain algorithms and
 intended to alert about possible problems and technical aspects which
 are not of general interest for users. Posting them is absolutely
 helpful in order to identify possible problems in the release version

 - which seems not to be the case in your example!

 cheers

 Markus