[fluka-discuss]: Energy deposition and Electron fluence

From: Abdulaziz Dakhilallah <ad01224_at_surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:10:19 +0000

Hello,

I have 2 questions regarding first the unit of the energy deposited using USRBIN car type x,y,z.
I red it’s in eV/cm^3, but how can work it out to GeV correctly. Bins in cards are x1 y1 z10. And for the the size (x -10,10) (y-10,10) (z 0,6).
Second question about when I’m trying to score electron fluence, from the USRBIN card I suppose to choose fluence from the “part” options. But in my fluka version doesn’t show any fluence in the part options. So I cannot score electron fluence, anyone has had this issue ? And how to solve it, also, I’m running FLUKA ok windows 10 thru Xming.

Thank you very much.
Aziz