[fluka-discuss]: Number of primaries problem

From: Luis Eduardo Gonzalez Amoros <luisgona_at_alumni.uv.es>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 14:53:36 +0200

Dear Fluka experts,

I am working on a LINAC shielding and I am doing a leakage test with gantry jaws closed. My problem is that when I run my input with 5 cycles and 100.000 primaries I get to process the data and plot the results. However, when I increase the number of primaries to 20.000.000 primaries, leaving the cycles untouched, the simulation finishes quicker and when I press Process in the Run-Data tab, flair says to me "Possible errors:LINAC_highstats_30.bnn correctly process" and I cannot plot the results.

Does anybody know what is going on?

Best regards,

Luis