[fluka-discuss]: Usrbin detector Definition

From: Celestine Onjewu Oche <oche.pg821497_at_st.futminna.edu.ng>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 15:45:13 +0100

Hello Fluka professionals.
while trying to define my detector I am in a fix and would love to find
answers to the following:

1. Does The dimensionsof the detector have anything to do with the size of
the target defined?
2. The target am considering is made up of three layers of different
materials with length along the x-axis, and I would love to find the
fluence of the particles beyond the third region (layer). the WHAT(1) of
the uSRBIN, should it be by region or Mesh Cartesian. Further explanation
is desired pls if it's by region.
Thanks