[fluka-discuss]: Fuence scoring error message

From: TYRRELL, JASON <J.TYRRELL3_at_nuigalway.ie>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 12:25:11 +0000

Hello FLUKA Users,

I am attempting to score photon fluence however I keep getting this error message;

Abort called from FLRM64 reason no RANDOM FILE Run Stopped
STOP NO RANDOM FILE.

I assume they it is referring to the random number card. However, I have a random number card in my input. When I remove the USRBIN ( Photon Fluence) scoring card and score dose, it runs fine (i.e. it doesn't give me the error shown above). Has anyone else come across this issue?

Kind Regard,
Jason