[fluka-discuss]: Program Copy not running

From: Andrew Hastings <ahasti4_at_lsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 20:31:51 +0000

Fluka group,

I took a functioning version of my program and copied it to a new folder. Now when I try a test run of 10000 particles, it attaches for the run and instantly finishes ok, but there is no USRDUMP. Normally, I'd have a 2 minute run time for 10k particles. Any idea why this copy isn't running? I only added a geometrical region for a NaI detector in this version.

In my original program copy, the expected 2 min run time occurs, and I get the USRDUMP output successfully.

Kindest Regards,

[1465572792562_image003.png]
Andrew D. Hastings
Medical Physics and Health Physics Graduate Student (MS)
Louisiana State University
(225)333-8435|ahasti4_at_lsu.edu<mailto:ahasti4_at_lsu.edu>