[fluka-discuss]: Program received signal SIGFPE: Floating-point exception - erroneous arithmetic operation, what's the error?

From: <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 23:38:24 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am simulate a problem using a proton source("proton.dat") from a file.however, after I run it, it always reports a core dumped error("Program received signal SIGFPE: Floating-point exception - erroneous arithmetic operation."). attachments are the result files.

Any suggestions wolud be appreciated.

Best regards!