Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: Program received signal SIGFPE: Floating-point exception - erroneous arithmetic operation, what's the error?

From: <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 18:02:29 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Andrea,

Thanks for your help,and the program works. But I still have some questions about the program:

1. I don't clearly understand why it doesn't work by using OPEN card in the INPUT file since this method is also suggested in the manual.

2. Another question about the particle weight,

I don't know what is the following statement meaning:
      WEIPRI = WEIPRI + WT (ISAMPL)

And what's its difference with the following one:
     WTFLK (NPFLKA) = ONEONE
     WEIPRI = WEIPRI + WTFLK (NPFLKA)

I look forward to your reply.

Best regards!